Temp To Hire Utilities/Clean Up Crew
Company: Quest & Summit Staffing
Office Location: Wilsonville, OR
Job site location: Molalla, Or
Employment type: full- time/Temp to hire
Summit Staffing has multiple openings for a Mill in Molalla! Be part of a hard working team with a lot of room for advancement if you are looking for a Career!
General Job Description:
The Clean-Up worker is responsible for keeping the inner and outer areas of a large sawmill clean. Piles of sawdust are swept up and shoveled or pushed into wheelbarrows or onto conveyors. Occasionally a bobcat-sized tractor with a lift bucket is used to scoop heavy or larger piles.
• Alternately standing and walking, up to several miles in a day
• Occasionally up and down several flights of stairs.
• Some work is performed outdoors with exposure to the elements.
• Lifting is frequent up to 20 pounds.
• Occasionally pieces of logs weighing from 30-50pounds may need to be lifting. This can be made into a team lift.
Required PPE provided by company:
• Hard Hat
• Safety Glasses
• High Vis vest
• hearing protection
***Steel Toed Boots made of durable material (leather), that cover the ankle and have laces are also required and must be provided by the employee**
HOW TO APPLY
Call Emily or Shandy @ 503-682-9292 for your on the spot interview!
Quest and Summit Staffing
9725 SW Commerce Circle, Ste A-4
**You MUST bring acceptable identification for your I-9. Visit their website for a list of what ID’s are accepted**
126 total views, 5 today