Temp To Hire TIG Welder
Company: Summit Staffing Solutions
Office Location: Wilsonville, Or
Job Site Location: Wilsonville, Or
Salary: $20.00-$23.00/hr DOE
Employment Type: Full time/Temp-Hire
TIG welding functions on sheet metal:
A top local employer is looking to add 2 qualified TIG welders to their team! This company produces high end food manufacturing equipment and is looking for top talent to weld on light gauge stainless steel.
Purpose: Responsible for weld preparation, welding (using TIG process) and finishing operations according to standards established by customer drawings, specs or other forms of instruction.
- TIG welding functions on sheet metal.
- Knowledge of TIG welding techniques and verifiable on the job experience performing
- Interprets mechanical drawings/blueprints
- Able to use precision measuring instruments
- Fluent understanding of welding symbols.
- Inspection, quality control and certification/ documentation of completed equipment.
- Performs basic maintenance on welding equipment.
- Able to accurately identify defects and discontinuities in metal material.
- Performs grinding and finishing as needed.
SECONDARY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to understand English (written and verbal)
- Solid math aptitude
- Routine lifting up to 50 pounds
- Routing pushing/pulling up to 100 pounds
- Comfortable with long-term standing and frequent bending/stooping/squatting
- Aware and practiced with safety standards relating to metal working and noise tolerance.
HOW TO APPLY
Call 503-682-9292 to speak with Shandy or Emily for your on the spot phone interview, or visit our online application here: http://summitstaffingsolutions.com/ways-to-apply/application-for-employment
Quest & Summit Staffing
9725 SW Commerce Circle, Suite A-4
Wilsonville, Or 97070
**You MUST bring acceptable identification for your I-9. Visit this website for a list of what ID’s are accepted**
862 total views, 3 today