Temp To Hire Finish Assembly Technician (4- 10’s)
Company: Quest & Summit Staffing
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Job site location: Tualatin, Or
Employment Type: Full time/ Temp to hire
Summit Staffing is currently recruiting for a rare opening at a great locally owned company! This client makes retail fixtures, signs, and cabinets for TOP brands across the country. They are looking for an assembly technician to keep their quality standards high!
Pulls fasteners and hardware from inventory required for assembling customer order including, but not limited to, wiring and electrical components, screws, bolts, washers, nuts, rivets, nails, staples, glue, solvent cement and adhesive liquids, sprays or tape.
Shift: Monday – Thursday 6am-4:30pm
- Interprets drawings or assembly instructions provided to assemble parts or assemblies into units.
- Positions and aligns parts for assembly.
- Pre-drills pilot holes when needed for screws, bolts or other fasteners.
- Fastens parts or assemblies together using tape measure, glue gun, screw gun, wrenches, mallets, utility knife and other powered and hand tools.
- Tests installed parts and components for form, fit and functionality.
- Sets up machines and equipment.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Reports machine and equipment malfunctions to Finish Assembly Lead.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds with assistance
Education and/or Experience:
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software, email and time clock entry.
HOW TO APPLY
**THERE ARE THREE WAYS TO APPLY**
1. Apply IN PERSON between the house of 9am and 3pm Monday through Friday (preferred!)
2. Apply ONLINE by going to www.SummitStaffingSolutions.com
3. Call to set up an appointment — 503-682-9292
Quest & Summit Staffing
9725 SW Commerce Circle, Suite A-4
Wilsonville, Or 97070
**You MUST bring acceptable identification for your I-9. Visit this website for a list of what ID’s are accepted**
85 total views, 7 today