*Facilities Technician- Part-time
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Company: Quest and Summit Staffing
Job Site Location: Tigard, OR/ Portland Metro
Office location: Tigard, OR
Salary: $17.00/per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Available Shifts: Day
Looking for a part time Facilities Technician position in Tigard? This is an AMAZING company to work with, they have been around since 1972!
Our client supplies loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. They now have one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States, with products available through food service, grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, mail order and online.
Overview: The Facilities Tech is responsible for maintaining the facility, all facility machinery, and the assets within the storage facilities.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am – 1pm
- Maintain facility progress and flow. Schedule for new parts for all equipment in the main facility.
- Ensures that all lighting in the two facilities are at full capacity.
- Stay current on all production operations.
- Complete equipment safety checks and repairs in accordance with management specifications, quality control procedures and Lockout-Tagout (LOTO) protocol.
- Coordinate maintenance processes with the production department while keeping production running.
- Keep updated parts and inspection documents.
- Flexible with feedback from the production department
- Operating forklifts, as needed.
- Train others authorized to work on production equipment.
- Keep a clean workspace
- Notify management of faulty equipment and/or personal injuries.
HOW TO APPLY
To schedule an interview call Maranda or Tina at 503-639-9292 or send your respond to this listing with your resume.
Quest & Summit Staffing
(in front of Harbor Freight Tools)
14463 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard, Or 97224
**You MUST bring acceptable identification for your I-9. Visit this website for a list of what ID’s are accepted**
537 total views, 1 today